The Software Engineering Student Advisory Council (SE SAC) serves as the bridge between the Software Engineering students and the Software Engineering Program. Council members meet on a regular basis to discuss student issues and concerns and to provide valuable feedback regarding the program curriculum, resources and services. Input from the council is conveyed to the Professor-in-Charge, faculty, staff, and the External Advisory Council (EAC), with the intention of providing continuous program improvement.
The council is responsible for duties such as the following:
- Meeting with the Professor-in-Charge at least once a semester.
- Participate in Software Engineering Curriculum meetings.
- Participate in Software Engineering External Advisory Council Meetings.
- Organize student town-hall meetings once a semester to gain feedback from students about the program and to inform students about upcoming changes in the program/curriculum.
- Organize faculty town-hall meetings once a semester to inform faculty of student feedback about the program.
Student Advisory Council Members:
- Ann Gould - Chair
- Colton Smith - Secretary
- Adrianna Kallis
- Eva Kuntz
- Nischay Venkatram
- Ethan Vander Wiel
To contact the SE SAC with comments, concerns or feedback email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.